Sunday, July 10, 2005

back from Pinas!

I have finally mustered enough energy to sit in front of the PC and blog about my trip... Adjusting after a month of being away with a totally different climate, way of life and all the other factors that differentiate the Philippines from Los Angeles...
All I have to say is that I am thankful I went to that trip. I have come to appreciate who I am and who I have become. I understood more the reason why I left and why I chose to live here. Mainly because I have a new found appreciation to where I came from and what made me, ME. Seeing old friends, spending time with extended family... the experience were all too precious.
I had so much to say about my trip but... I would have to summarize it for NOW with these three photos that I thought represents how I feel right now. One of these days I will have to focus and blog more about it because it is a truly profound one month of self discovery and transformation. I am even thinking of changing the title of my blog once more... :)



that was a long hike on my mountain...


hey fishy fishy


in Boracay