Monday, February 14, 2005

Valentine morning...


It's never too late...

After Dynny got picked up by her Mom. Gene called and invited me to dinner in his new place.
He cooked! So, in lack of anything else to do and the temptation of having king crab and corn cob for dinner, I came over. His place looks great, he got all his model cars displayed and it was neat. There was flowers waiting for me in the vanity. I ask myself "why now?... when it's over!" ... but it's never too late to receive flowers. It feels good. I always wanted it and now I got it.

The dinner was amazing and the best thing about it was I didn't have to clean up afterwards... after all it wasn't my home anymore. We didn't talk about us either, which was refreshing. I missed talking non-stop about work and it was kind of nice that he knew everyone I was talking about.

When I got home, I placed the flowers in a vase and when I woke up Valentine morning, it was the first thing I saw. It put a smile on my face...

What can I say, I am a hopeless romantic!