Wednesday, February 02, 2005

aayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

It's been awhile since I blogged! It's so busy at work I am nearly stressed out! Now I know why people try not to live too close to work. You can freakin' stay up all night and go to the office any time of day or night including weekends. I have quite an obsessive personality when it comes to chores, that's why I avoid cleaning my house because I do not want to obsess on it! That's my excuse anyway...

For the past couple of weeks, I have been working non stop and I am not complaining because I love what I do. My body is complaining though!!!

So... take a deep breath and be thankful for the things that have been had...

I would like to thank RS for rekindling my ubid.com relationship. Because of him, I have bought an all-in-one-computer, a robovac, a scanner (that scans film) and more things that I do not really care to mention. I also got a new 19" LCD flat screen monitor! And did I mention that I love my computer specially the fact that I got it half of what I would have paid for full retail! I am done doing any major purchase now.... Or so I say...
My sister have moved in with me and it's nice to have company again.
Gene have found an apartment and is in the process of moving as well.
I have sort of re-scheduled my next surgery after Thea's wedding so I would be physically able to run around with AnP and Michelle and everyone else coming over. I need to plan something exciting for this girls to appreciate L.A. more. Because obviously ---- I love L.A.!!!!
Okay... deep breathe is over... gotta go back to work so I could afford to buy more stuff i probably don't really need!!!
All I can say is... after much crying and whining and medication and therapy... this little brat of an angel is almost FOUND! Does that mean I have to change my blog address.... NAH