Sunday, January 16, 2005

rock goddess wannabe in photos...

One of the reasons why I was so excited to meet Michelle in person was because I admire her rock goddess status and I have this fantasy that I could be one. She was kind enough to offer to help me go through my first real rock experience! She de-virginized me!!! And let me just say, I couldn't have done it without her patience and valuable instructions and a pull here and there. I believe that for a friendship to work and last, there needs to be a symbiosis between the people involve. She sure offers a benefit with her friendship, I hope I have something to offer her as well because I do want this friendship to last a lifetime.
Thank you my highness!


pajama party attendees: RS, jhoiey, host and rock goddess extraordinaire-Michelle & LM


oh no!!! how do i get pass this rock? Michelle, HELP!


trying to get over a hump of a rock!!


deep breath... one hard part over


almost there... getting valuable instructions from the "rock goddess" herself


perfect butt shot :-)


wow! i did it!


on the way down... that was a such a rush!!!