Saturday, October 09, 2004

in preparation for the madwolf


the 75'-0" wall in Gameworks, Las Vegas NV

they do not allow chalk bags!!! can you believe that?

trying to rest... I've never climb this high!

that's Chi on the right side...

Michelle is moving to CO next month and judging from the regimen she put Melissa... I am in trouble. I have completed a course in Fighting Gravity One at Rockreation and have gone climbing every other day before the weekend I went to Vegas with Chi to see her boyfriend. Perfect opportunity to try out the 5-story high freestanding climbing wall! The highest wall in Rockreation is only 30'-0" and the Gameworks wall is 75'-0"!!! Worst of all, they do not allow the use of chalks! I started out strong but my sweaty palms didn't do me any good. I won't even say what happened afterwards. I just know that I shall return to Vegas very soon and recover form my self-embarassment...
I would need some patience Michelle...