Tuesday, July 13, 2004

stuff insomiacs think about...

Just thinking about my up coming surgery is making me tired....

I am now reading Da Vinci Code Decoded by Martin Lunn... this subject arouse my interest and brought back memories back in high school/college when I had so many questions about Jesus Christ that my Theology professors failed to answer...

Thanks AnP for giving me the Da Vinci Code and making me remember...

I wanted to get together with this one person before my surgery but I have one unaswered e-mail that I am questioning whether to call or not... hehehe

Spoke to a long time great adventure friend Leah for an hour and it was FUN!...

When will my almost-ex roommate be able to move out? I get irritated being home and seeing him the whole day with all the old habits that I despise.... uuurrrgghhh... No one comment on this please...

More decisions to make before new employment starts but brain not cooperating...