Saturday, April 24, 2004

Shake D' Booty

Friday night out! We went to Joya. Gene, myself, Chi, Jhosel, Aunt Jho & Aunt Majel. When we got there, the 2 Aunts were having a very naughty conversation about male sizes and then we focused our attention to this really cute guy wearing white pants and a red bohemian top. He had long hair and it was pulled to a bun. When we got up to the dance floor and started dancing, we saw him with a couple of friends and Chi was just out to get him. We were circling him... Gene was doing his rounds like always while I am sweating my ass off. I will never get Gene to dance with me... Anyways, when we go out like this, I always decline dancing to any guy, just coz----

It was different this Friday, Jeff (the cute guy) was so yummable and Chi was making her moves and he was getting into it... As we are circling him, as in all of us girls... I found myself dancing with him and I mean dancing and the only time I got tempted to dance that kind of moves with another guy, who saw me? Gene!!! How freakin' embarassing! It's not like it's going anywhere after that, but I still would prefer that he didn't see that. Now, he would think that I maybe doing that all the time I go dancing, which of course is false... not that I am being defensive...

So, what does one do when caught doing something entirely naughty? Find something to get mad before the hubby gets mad...

Yeah, I am not really the jealous kind and everybody who really knows me knows this. I can be jealous with friends but I am not a needy green monster with my male relationship, specially with the extra assurance of being married. So I am used to seeing Gene flirting with girls. It comes with the whole musician territory. But after knowing what he saw with me... I found myslef nagging and almost making a stupid scene when I saw this girl in the club trying to pull Gene to her... I am not going to get graphic but... I made sure she knows I was there and he is mine. I felt like an idiot afterwards... But I had to back up my actions...

Next time I shake my booty, I'll make sure nobody is looking.

It did make the bedroom a little exciting afterwards.... hehehehehe... naughtie-naughty