Thursday, April 22, 2004

...Pain in the Neck...

So I went to see a neuro-surgeon and brought the MRI films with me, turns out it wasn't herneated disc that was wrong with me, it was 2 bulging discs and a reverse curve on the upper part of my spine. Great! Now, I have to wear a neck brace as often as possible and do traction therapy 4 times a day for 20 minutes or as much as possible...

Life is just so peachy I could puke.

No wonder I'm depressed...

You know those radio commercials about clinical trials for depression... "Are you always tired and fatigued? Are you having trouble sleeping? Are you full of anxiety? Are you lacking energy or motivation? You may be qualified to join the clinical trial for depression... You'll get free psychiatric evaluation..." So, you hear this commercial and you think, shit! I guess I AM FUCKING DEPRESSED! Now, should I join the rest of America and be legally drugged all the time for the rest of my life, so I can believe that I am happy? Fuck that! There must be something else that I could indulge myself with... But today I'm thinking... Maybe it won't be too bad to succumb to chemicals to make me happy...