Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Monday Night Blues

Submitted to West LA building department in the morning... went to work... submitted to Beverly Hills planning department in tha afternoon... went home... went jogging with Chi - half way to where I want to go, Chi decided to start heading back, good thing because I was planning to call Gene in case it gets dark and we get tired but then, on our way back, he called me asking me to pick him up from Beverly Hills where he had a meeting with the Joya folks... Mom called and said there were tons of food at her house, so we went there after picking up and dropping of Gene... I ate all that calories I burnt jogging - and then some... Dynn was cute of course and everytime I sit down, she slapps my butt to start doing hte silly dance she was trying to copy, she is still playing with the toy we got her...

Got home ate some more and felt miserable...