Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Friday Night

Friday off today and ended up working for that side job I have to absolutely finish.... Took a break in the afternoon to walk with Gene to the Jamba Juice along Wilshire....tried to take a nap but ended up working some more....

We were suppose to go to Joya after we dropped by Brion's & Amanda's and Lee's & Jennifer's but ended up staying there longer than we intended. Brion is going to the Honduras to get some of their stuff back in LA, and Amanda was planning her Las Vegas weekend to attend some industry convention... we were all pretty down than we are normally, everyone's having some money issues, i guess... Lee and Jen were with Jason editing the music video we did some shoot for... Pretty funny seeing myself in a music video, I have some close-up shots and Gene looked pretty good on it.... I hope it gets released...

It got pretty late and we ended up not going to Joya, Chi fell asleep waiting. Gene had to stilll go of course... I kind of regretted not going because I just stayed home and do nothing... But I looked fat and had a difficult time deciding what to wear, so I opted to stay home...